Join our team
Our people are our greatest resource. HSM Aero are looking for people who share our values and passion for our work. People who share our philosophy of fairness, honesty and respect for each other, regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or beliefs. People who are willing to celebrate diversity.
We invest in our employees, and strive to provide a working environment that is safe, comfortable and appealing to work in. We treat staff as individuals and not only provide ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow skillsets, but we also aim to target personal needs.
We encourage our staff to share their knowledge and create a culture of continuous improvement. We work as a team to turn out work that we are proud of, employing people who are fully engaged and passionate about their work and who are willing to give their personal best.
We offer Apprenticeship Schemes and are committed to obtaining Investors in People this year. Click here for our People Policy.
HSM Aero is expanding rapidly. Our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email email@example.com with your CV.
- Night Shift Manager - HSM Letchworth - Read More and Apply
- 5 Axis Programmer - HSM Letchworth - Read More and Apply
- Assembly Technician - HSM Letchworth - Read More and Apply
- Three/Five Axis Program Setter Operator - HSM Letchworth - Read More and Apply
- Sheet Metal Technician - HSM Letchworth - Read More and Apply
- Sheet Metal Technician - HSM Bristol - Read More and Apply
- Quality Engineer - Fabrications - HSM Aero Bristol - Read More and Apply