Vacancy - 5 Axis Programmer - HSM Aero - Letchworth
As a 5 Axis Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Program mechanical parts from models. Where required produce models from customer drawings.
- Set tools & fixtures (make when necessary)
- Set part to 1st off and ensure job is suitable for hand over to operator by producing a SET UP SHEET & TOOLING SHEET.
- You may be required to run your own work or others when required also fill out check sheets.
- Keep your working environment clean and tidy using 5S & Lean methodology.
- Good communication skills required.
- Able to work on own initiative & as part of a team.
- Working on Haas (Fanuc type of control), XYZ (Siemens control) & Bridgeport (Heidenhain)
- 39 hour week with overtime available
If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email email@example.com with your CV.