Vacancy - CAD Engineer - HSM Bristol
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The programming, nesting and tooling of flat pattern parts in the most effective and economic way.
- Off line programming of Amada Brake Presses using Bend Cam
- Interpreting customer specifications and preparing 3D models accordingly
- To identify opportunities to reduce costs in the design, materials used and manufacturing techniques
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Complete a contract review process in accordance to AS9100 rev D
- Work within timescales to maintain production output
- Checking your own work thoroughly, before issuing to manufacture
- Reporting of any defects and issues directly to your line manager
- Assisting the continuous improvement of products and services.