Vacancy - Night Shift Manager - HSM Aero - Letchworth
- Develop people and processes in line with industry best practice lean principles while fostering a no-blame culture of openness, harmony, competitiveness and high performing teams.
- Supervision of a Team
- Plan, lead, execute and control daily manufacturing processes and resources that ensures a safe working environment and delivers products OTIF to the production plan, meeting all quality, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Plan, lead, execute and control CI and Lean Manufacturing activities to ensure the facility meets 5S / housekeeping standards and cost down / productivity (efficiency and utilization) improvements are delivered against targets.
- Plan, lead, execute and control short and long term manufacturing strategic objectives and KPI’s.
- Plan, lead, execute and control daily cell meetings.
- Plan, lead, execute and control standard work ensuring it is documented, available and adhered to by the manufacturing team.
- Plan, lead, execute and control manufacturing activities to adhere to the company’s Business Management and Health & Safety systems.
- Supporting the drive and culture to create a world class manufacturing environment.
- Producing Route Cause Analysis for QA Department on rejected items from customers & produce the corrective actions reports for QA
- Holiday planning and approvals for cell members.
- Offer technical support to other cell members / trouble shooting
- Ensuring all the team log on/off, scan on/off onto work orders following company procedures and update the cell board where required.
- Liaise / inform Production planners and engineering team of Work order updates, process change , tooling changes/ advice.
- Provide quotation assistance when required.
- Liaise / inform Production planner and Team Leader of work scheduling through cell.
- Attending group meetings as required
- Hours of work Mon-Thurs 6pm-6am
If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.