Vacancy - Quality Inspector - HSM Letchwoth
- Executing First Article Inspections of component parts and sub-assemblies to the required industry standards.
- Executing customer approval documentation in accordance with relevant standards i.e. APQP, PPAP, SPAP, FRACAS submissions.
- Ensuring equipment is calibrated and available for use.
- Creating CMM programs in support of first article, in process control and final inspection checks.
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the Business Management systems to meet certification requirements, the needs of customers, the business and its stakeholders
- Support and execute continuous improvement activities in addition to providing information concerning product and process quality performance
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve issues to promote external and internal customer confidence and satisfaction
- Supporting the New Product Introduction process through quality planning and implementation, liaising with internal functions and suppliers
- Executing short and long term objectives to drive KPI improvements.
- Ensuring all quality data is captured and analysed against targets taking action on adverse variation to standard.
- Striving towards the Goal of a World Class manufacturing environment.