Vacancy - Sheet Metal Technician - HSM - Letchworth
As a Sheet Metal Technician you will be responsible for:
- Producing sheet metal items using mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Reading from technical drawings
- Using the sheet metal machines
- Working to deadlines
- Working to a high specification
- Proven experience in sheet metal work
- Proven experience in reading technical drawings
- Proven experience in working to high specification
- Proven experience in Tig and Mig welding
Our people are our greatest resource. HSM Aero are looking for people who share our values and passion for our work. People who share our philosophy of fairness, honesty and respect for each other, regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or beliefs. People who are willing to celebrate diversity.
We invest in our employees, and strive to provide working environments, both here in Hertfordshire and around the world, that are safe, comfortable and appealing to work in. We treat staff as individuals and not only provide ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow skillsets, but we also aim to target personal needs.
We encourage our staff to share their knowledge and create a culture of continuous improvement. We work as a team to turn out work that we are proud of, employing people who are fully engaged and passionate about their work and who are willing to give their personal best.
If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email email@example.com with your CV.