Vacancies - Quality Inspector - HSM Aero Bristol
To execute quality control activities with the emphasis on the reduction of variation and waste in all areas through error prevention, lean manufacturing, CI activities, and compliance with business processes, applicable standards, legislation and regulations to meet customer requirements and stakeholder needs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing First Article Inspections of component parts and sub-assemblies to the required industry standards.
- Executing customer approval documentation in accordance with relevant standards i.e. APQP, PPAP, SPAP, FRACAS submissions.
- Ensuring equipment is calibrated and available for use.
- Creating CMM/FARO programs in support of first article, in process control and final inspection checks.
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the Business Management systems to meet certification requirements, the needs of customers, the business and its stakeholders
- Support and execute continuous improvement activities in addition to providing information concerning product and process quality performance
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve issues to promote external and internal customer confidence and satisfaction
- Supporting the New Product Introduction process through quality planning and implementation, liaising with internal functions and suppliers
- Executing short and long term objectives to drive KPI improvements.
- Ensuring all quality data is captured and analysed against targets taking action on adverse variation to standard.
- Striving towards the Goal of a World Class manufacturing environment.
If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.