Vacancy - Contract Engineer - HSM Aero Bristol
To provide customer quotations in a timely manner that are accurate and aligned to business profitability targets, creating a structure within the ERP Systems that enables the parts/processes to be correctly manufactured in accordance with business processes applicable standards, legislation/ regulations, specification, quotation and customer requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source and cost material, parts (manufactured \ purchased), tools, equipment and processes (internal \ external) based on best quality, cost and delivery performance in support of quotations.
- Prepare and submit quotations in a timely manner that are accurate and aligned to business capacity (lead-times) and financial (profitability) performance targets.
- Create ERP system data \ records (PDM – product data management) in support of quotations that enable parts and processes to be correctly executed in accordance with customer \ quotation requirements and be analyzed for efficiency (set-up\ cycle times) and profitability (standard costing data) performance.
- Complete a contract review process in accordance to AS9100 rev D
- Maintain RFQ records to enable analysis, follow-up and workload management of quotations.
- Review and follow-up completed quotations with customers to maximize quotation win rate performance and RFQ continuous improvement activities.
- Provide engineering support to ensure parts and processes are executed in accordance with product specifications, quotation and customer requirements.
- Support and execute business management systems and continuous improvement activities, processes and objectives aligned to the business strategy, providing information concerning business and process performance.