Vacancy - Production Planning Assistant - HSM - Letchworth
To develop and execute production planning and material control activities ensuring materials / components are received and delivered at the right time, quality and cost, focusing on customer and stakeholder satisfaction through compliance with business processes, applicable standards, legislation / regulations and continuous improvement activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the sales order processing process; maintaining records and completing contract reviews,
• Assist in order book management process, maintaining order status and effectively communicating with all stakeholders in timely manner.
• Executing the production planning processes ensuring the plan is current, communicated and understood including; producing work order packs, weekly cell work to lists , reviewing completed orders, ensuring all data is correctly entered, maintained and at the right status level within the ERP system to deliver product on time and on cost.
• Executing the direct and indirect purchasing process, obtaining best QCD for materials, products and services, raising and distributing the required purchase orders and expediting deliveries.
• Analyze, report and improve production planning and material control process performance.
• Support and execute continuous improvement activities and objectives aligned to the business strategy, providing information concerning business and process performance.
If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email email@example.com with your CV.