Vacancy - Three Axis Cell Team Leader
- Program mechanical parts from models. Where required produce models from customer drawings.
- Set tools & fixtures (make when necessary)
- Set part to 1st off and ensure job is suitable for hand over to operator by producing a SET UP SHEET & TOOLING SHEET.
- You may be required to run your own work or others when required also fill out check sheets.
- Keep your working environment clean and tidy using 5S & Lean methodology.
- Good communication skills required.
- Able to work on own initiative & as part of a team.
- Working on Haas (fanuc type of control), XYZ (Siemens control) & Bridgeport (Heidenhain)
- 39 hour week with overtime available (07:30 am to 16:30 Monday to Thursday, 07:30 am to 12:30 Friday)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS CELL TEAM LEADER
- Develop people and processes in line with industry best practice lean principles while fostering a no-blame culture of openness, harmony, competitiveness and high performing teams
- Supervision of Cell Team
- Plan, lead, execute and control daily manufacturing processes and resources that ensures a safe working environment and delivers products OTIF to the production plan, meeting all quality, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Plan, lead, execute and control CI and Lean Manufacturing activities to ensure the facility meets 5S / housekeeping standards and cost down / productivity (efficiency and utilization) improvements are delivered against targets.
- Plan, lead, execute and control short and long term manufacturing strategic objectives and KPI’s.
- Plan, lead, execute and control daily cell meetings.
- Plan, lead, execute and control standard work ensuring it is documented, available and adhered to by the manufacturing team.
- Plan, lead, execute and control manufacturing activities to adhere to the company’s Business Management and Health & Safety systems.
- Supporting the drive and culture to create a world class manufacturing environment.
- Producing Route Cause Analysis for QA Department on rejected items from customers & produce the corrective actions reports for QA
- Holiday planning and approvals for cell members.
- Offer technical support to other cell members / trouble shooting
- Ensuring all the team log on/off, scan on/off onto work orders following company procedures and update the cell board where required.
- Liaise / inform Production planners and engineering team of Work order updates, process change , tooling changes/ advice.
- Provide quotation assistance when required.
- Liaise / inform Production planner and Team Leader of work scheduling through cell.
- Attending group meeting as required
If you would like to become part of the HSM Aero team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.