HSM Aero providing industry-leading manufacturing expertise, best practices and innovative solutions for all our customers' requirements.
HSM Aero: Passion Precision Performance
Precision Component Machining
- 3 and 5 Axis Precision Component Machining
- Matsuura Pallet loading 5 Axis Machining
- Y Axis Precision Turning with live tooling turret
- Sliding Head CNC Turning with bar feed
- Fully Equipped Toolroom
- Reverse Engineering/Manufacture from Model or Drawing
- Post treatment Management
Precision Sheet Metal Work & Fabrication
- Fiber Laser Technology 1500 x 3000mm Capacity
- 8 Axis Brake Press up to 3000mm long
- CAA Approved Coded Welding
- Spot Welding up to 100 KVA
- Precision Punch Press
- Post treatment Management
Chemical Conversion Plating
- Alocrom 1200 to MIL-DTL-5541F and DEF STAN 03/18 (Classes 1A & 3)
- Alocrom 1000 (Clear) to MIL-DTL-5541F Class 3
- Iridite NCP to MIL-DTL-81706 Class 3
HSM Aero has a dedicated Assembly Area for the completion of small assemblies and sub-assembly work. Whether the simple installation of threaded inserts, more extensive mechanical sub-assembly work, kitting or full product supply, our team of experienced engineers ensure high levels of quality, reliability and consistency for all assembly projects.
Resources / Services
- Key Account Management supported by a fully integrated ERP (Mie-Trak Pro) system.
- End to End Project Management including reverse engineering, material sourcing and treatment management services.
- Engineering Data Management supported by PowerMILL, PowerSHAPE, Creo ProE & Metalmation software packages.
- Fully Equipped Inspection Lab including 3 x CMMs utilising PC DMIS software
- Inventory Management and Control with fully traceable, bar coded material for discrete orders and Jit / KanBan deliveries.
- Expedited \ AoG Services.
- FAIRs supplied using Visual FAIR® Software to AS9102 \ TS16949
Quality is regarded as the responsibility of all. Quality methods are deployed throughout the factory using 5 Whys, 6 Sigma, 7 Wastes and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- AS9100 Revision D (Aerospace)
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Quality Policy
- IATF16949 (Automotive)
- CAA Approved Coded Welding to DEF STAN 03-34 & 08-39
- Fully equipped, temperature controlled inspection area utilising the latest CMM technology.
- First Article Inspection Reports to AS9102/TS16969
- PPAP Submissions
|David Spencer||Director of Business Developmentemail@example.com||01462 688032|
|Andy Paine||Quality Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||07771 333736|
|Dave Cooper||Commercial Manageremail@example.com||01462 688035|
|Karen Bartram||Accounts Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||01462 689286|
|Jackie Muir||Production Controlleremail@example.com||01462 418200|
Fill in the form below to send us a message, we will respond as soon as we can.